Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have openings for Mobile Developers. In this position you will write mission critical mobile software for the utility industry. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As a Mobile Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop mission critical mobile software for the utility industry.
- Design and develop mobile application that allow the user to continue work when disconnected.
- Work within a Continuous Integration development environment.
- Develop mobile applications for field crews and executives to monitor KPIs and respond to business demands.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and recommend new mobile products, tools, applications and protocols staying up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or android markets.
- 1+ years of experience developing mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following mobile frameworks (ImGui, Xamarin, Flutter.io, Appcelerator, PhoneGap, RhoMobile Suite, MonoTouch).
- Experience developing mobile applications leveraging REST web services.
- Preferred experience developing mobile applications that work when disconnected from networks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform in team environment, preferably in a geographically distributed environments.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.Discover your future. Discover OSI.